Solving the biggest problems in digital marketing.
Digital CRM Consultant, EMEA
London, United Kingdom
OtherLevels enables organisations to engage, retain and monetise their digital audiences through a robust messaging analytics platform – a platform which delivers proven marketing techniques to Mobile App, Mobile Web & Desktop users – such as segmentation, targeting, retargeting and A/B split testing. The techniques are supported across all mobile messaging channels such as Push Notifications, Rich Inbox, In-App Alerts, Interstitials, Browser Push, SMS & E-mail.
OtherLevels supports many global clients at scale, the largest having in excess of 600 Million app downloads across 20+ languages. Headquartered in Brisbane, OtherLevels has a rapidly growing team – with offices in London, Philadelphia and Melbourne. OtherLevels has very ambitious growth plans and a growing list of recognisable brand names already clients.
An experienced hands-on CRM Practitioner who will:
- Manage strategic engagement programs and day-to-day needs for multiple clients simultaneously.
- Plan and execute acquisition conversion and full lifecycle digital strategies to achieve client outcomes.
- Design and configure automation programs, campaigns, user journeys and audience segmentation.
- Recommend and setup ongoing A/B testing, control group tests and optimisation to improve performance.
- Use analytics tool (Tableau) to run reports, analyse effectiveness and make data-driven recommendations.
- Demonstrate the value back to clients through regular reporting and quarterly business reviews.
- Onboard new clients and support them through the implementation of the platform, setup and training.
- Be highly visible to clients, through on-site visits and frequent communication and engagement.
- Engage key stakeholders to ensure they are briefed on the status of contracted services and resources.
- Investigate and respond to customer queries, liaising with the Technical Solutions team where necessary.
- Conduct analysis and due diligence to understand how best to implement a strategy relevant for the client.
- Use your in-depth knowledge of a client’s business and your contacts to find business opportunities.
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in discussing this role.